The season of giving is upon us! This means it's time to implement new strategies to reach more customers and close out 2019 strong!
Here are 5 holiday marketing ideas for your dealership that are sure to thrill customers and make you more money!
1. Incorporate Holiday Banners On Your Website
This is a no brainer. Creating graphics and banners for your website that show off both a festive theme and your amazing specials is a fantastic way to encourage sales.
They're simple to create and incredibly effective. Discuss this with your marketing department or agency to prepare for the Holiday sales in style!
2. Run Holiday-Themed Paid Ads
In addition to festive graphics on your website, ensure your paid ads show your Holiday deals and specials. These are great at enticing and exciting new customers about a new vehicle for the Holidays or possibly encouraging them to get a much needed Winter tune-up.
Add holiday decorations to your graphics and write copy that reflects your Holiday cheer, and don't forget to run them for your service specials too!
3. Decorate Your Showroom
This simple, yet effective tactic can really brighten up your dealership's appearance for customers and eliminate some of the intimidation they might feel. Customers typically respond well to festive decorations during the holiday season, so get some tinsel and trees to add some holiday cheer to your showroom.
4. Run A "12 Days Of Deals" Event
Take advantage of this witty carol and drum up some business for your dealership to close out the year! Playing off the "12 Days Of Christmas" carol, you can offer a new, amazing incentive or deal on each of the 12 days leading up to Christmas.
Remember, these are your gifts to your customers in return for buying from you! Here are some ideas to get you started!
- Free Multipoint Inspection
- 25% off oil changes
- Buy 3 tires receive the 4th free
- 4 brakes for the price of 2
- $5000 off a certain model
- $60 select batteries
- $2,500 off 7 new models
- $20 off monthly payments for 5 year bumper-to-bumper warranties
As always, the key with these incentives is to ensure you're not losing money and the customer benefits from these. Simply ensure you're marketing them effectively and allow the customer to choose which one they would like.
5. Sponsor A Toy Drive
Here are a few ways a toy drive can benefit your dealership as well as customers and folks within the community:
- PR Boost - Nothing shows the community you serve that you care more than giving, especially to those who can't give anything back. Running toy drives for families that can't afford holiday gifts is an amazing way to give back to your community, bless others, and improve your public image.
- Incentivize Business - During your toy drive, you can offer exciting incentives for the toys that are brought in. This in turn increases your revenue during the holiday season for both your service and sales departments.
For service customers, offer something like a 10% overall discount on their service bill for bringing in a toy.
For sales customers, consider offering a certain amount off of the total price ($100-$1000 or so) based on what they bring in to bless others.
Serving your community and closing out 2019 strong should be the goal of every dealership, and with these tactics you're sure to do just that.
Need help in any of these areas?
Edifice Automotive specializes in paid ads, listing and reputation management, automotive marketing campaigns, and many other services that dealership's use to thrive.
To learn more about what your dealership can do to close out 2019 with it's highest sales yet, click the button below!